Product Quality Assurance:
WE ARE PROUD TO ASSURE THE QUALITY of everything we sell. If you encounter any product quality issues, manufacturing defects, a mistake on our or suppliers part, please contact us. We will give you a choice of a replacement or exchange for your purchase. For all returns, please read the following information clearly. If you do not fully agree or understand the following information, please contact us before purchasing.
Policy Against Fake / Replica / Imitation:
eCenturyWatches.com do not sell fake / replica or imitation goods. We assure buyers that what you buy are from genuine goods. We only work with distributors / suppliers who sell genuine products or are authorized to distribute the goods in Malaysia.
- Any return received with missing items or without original packaging will not be credited.
- The following items are NEVER returnable:
- Any item that has been worn, used or altered.
- Items that require special delivery.
- Products that have been opened or have a broken seal
Discrepancies / Damage item:
If when you receive your purchase, there are any noticeable discrepancies or damages, or if the item is not what was ordered, please contact eCenturyWatches.com within 3 days of receipt of your shipment to make the necessary corrections.
How To Return or Exchange an Item:
In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. To request an RMA number, please email us at [email protected] Issuance of an RMA number does not guarantee final disposition and all returns are subject to inspection. RMA numbers are valid for ten days.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer’s package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the shipping carton to prevent refusal.
- Ship via insured ground service (Poslaju or DHL) with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
If an order is shipping via ground shipping, the initial shipment fee incurred by eCenturyWatches to ship the merchandise will be deducted from the refunded amount.
Select items sold on eCenturyWatches.com may be considered a “Special Order” and subject to a NEVER returnable. A “Special Order” may be items that we do not have in our warehouse, items that we do not have on our website which are special ordered from our distributor.